JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – UNF women’s soccer locks in on the back half of a two-match Kentucky road swing against Bellarmine Sunday, Oct. 1 at 1 p.m. The Ospreys aim to stay unbeaten in matches against the Knights, with the last meeting in Louisville resulting in a 2-0 UNF win.
- Who: UNF vs. Bellarmine
- What: Match 13
- When: Sunday, Oct. 1 at 1 p.m.
- Where: Louisville, Ky. at Owsley B. Frazier Stadium
- Live Stats: sidearmstats.com
- Watch: ESPN+
- UNF is 1-0-1 all-time vs. Bellarmine
- North Florida and the Knights played to a scoreless draw at Hodges Stadium last year
- The first-ever meeting was a 2-0 UNF win in Louisville, Ky. Sept. 30, 2021
- Haynes Grant, Zara Siassi and Kayla Bond all assisted on goals in that win
Last Time Out
RICHMOND, Ky. – UNF (4-6-2, 2-3-0 ASUN) outshot EKU (4-6-2, 3-1-1 ASUN) in the first half and managed an advantage in corner kick chances, but Eastern Kentucky’s early penalty kick goal opportunity served up by a red card in the box was too much to overcome as the Ospreys dropped the road trip opener, 3-0, Thursday, Sept. 28.
- Bellarmine comes into the match 4-4-4 and 1-2-2 in ASUN play
- The Knights are 3-2-1 at home and 1-2-3 in road matches
- Bellarmine put together a three-goal first half in a 4-2 win against JU
- Brielle Heuglin had a three-point match during the win vs. JU. She paces the Knights with four goals on the campaign
- Bellarmine hasn’t lost a match in three-straight contests, taking draws against Queens and Kennesaw State
- The Knights suffered a 2-0 loss against Lipscomb and 2-1 defeat to Austin Peay
- Cambria Kingman has worked the largest amount of minutes in goal, tallying a 3-3-2 record and 27 saves over 12 appearances
- Lauren Weiss, Amanda Hartmann and Zara Siassi account for the three Ospreys that have started all 12 matches this season
- The Ospreys look to continue success on Sundays. North Florida is 3-1-2 on Sunday, having won three-straight matches on that day of the week
- UNF is 33-1-2 when scoring first under head coach Eric Faulconer as well as 8-0 when scoring in the first 10 minutes of the match